Nagaoka CL-152 Record Cleaner?

Just wondering if anybody has used this? It's basically the same gel type substance as the Zerodust stylus cleaner, but on a roller.
opalchip
I have one. It certainly doesn't just move the dust around for me, it's quite sticky. It removes the line of dust left behind by a CF brush very effectively.

OTOH it does leave a slight but visible film that's clearly visible in the dead wax. Therefore, I normally only use it to remove dust before cleaning the LP on my RCM. I rarely used it before playing a cleaned record, and then always with very light pressure.
Its one of the Best Cleaners in terms of cost performance.

Check out tedsrecords the guy sells them for avery reasonable price.
Doug Deacon says, "it does leave a slight but visible film that's clearly visible in the dead wax"

A visible film? Nope, not for me.
I have found this cleaner to be an OK first step if you have a particularly grimy record. For older flea market type records I use mine in coordination with my Nitty Gritty 1.5, and it world wuite well. It removes some of the "fugliest" substances, though it does seem to leave a film. Hence my recommendation that it be used with a vacuum equipped cleaner, similar to the Allsop Orbitrac.
Doug, I'm shocked that you'd raise your thumb to something that "left a film"! :-O Think I'd rather use a Discwasher or LAST brush with a little RRL fluid or even distilled water as a precursor to RCM'ing before using something like that.

One thing about those "film leavers". Who's to say you've removed all the film? Just cause you can no long see it, don't mean it's gone. Based solely on that, I'm not sure I'd risk using it, at all. Of course, I've been lambasted for being conservative with respect to record cleaners before. As always, to each their own.