Fully Modded Origin Live OL1 or Stock Rega RB-600?

Wondering if the OL1 with structural mod, full external and internal re-wire and upgraded RCA's would be better than a stock RB-600. This is not the Origin Live Silver; it's basically a heavily modded RB-250. Will have a Dynavector 20xL mounted on either arm on a P-25.

It's counterintuitive to me to go backwards in the Rega line and gain an improvement, especially going from a $700msrp arm to a $575msrp arm, but who knows. OL says the OL1 will outperform a RB900 but, of course, they're trying to sell tonearms!

I can get a great deal on the OL1 ($375 - normally $575) but I don't want to waste the money if it's not going to be a significant improvement over the stock RB-600.
slate1
The 900 supposedly takes longer to assemble and has higher quality bearings. I think the wiring is better than stock 250/300 but not sure.
Yes,I believe that the fully modded arm is better than the RB 600.It is reported as also being better than the RB 900."The 250 uses bearings fixed on two sides, with a plastic counterweight
coupling system; while the 300 - and the 600 and the 900 - use a one
sided bearing fixation, with a metal counterweight coupling system.

Furthermore, the 300, 600 and 900 use an inferior spring system to set
tracking force. The 300 uses a stainless steel mounting base, vs. brass
for the 250.

The bearings are slighly better for the 300 and up, but, according to
Rega, such improved tolerances don't bring any benefits (!). And they
don't because of the lossier bearing coupling.

The Origin Live level one modification takes care of the counterweight
coupling problem, and turns the RB-250 into a giant killer.?" This is a quote from an old post in Groups from someone with a good knowledge of Rega arms.I hope this helps.
From their FAQ:
Prior to modification the RB900 RB600 and RB300 are superior to the RB250 but after modification, the RB250 is slightly better than the modified RB900 RB600 and RB300. The main difference being that modified RB250 has more power and control in the bass than an rb 900 rb600 or rb 300.
Right - I saw all of this on the Origin Live website and understand that this is the claim they are making. I was looking for more "real-world" input from individuals who have used the arms.

C123666: The wiring and bearings are better in the RB600/900 but Origing Live removes all the wiring in the RB250's they modify and replace it.
I am using fully modded RB250 with an Origin Live counterweight mod and an Incognito rewire(1 piece cartridge to RCA unlike the Origin)I am also using the TWL weight mod on this arm as well.I have a stock RB 300 and I can hear that the modded RB 250 is great although I have not done A/B comparisons as I have the arms on different tables with different cartridges.Suffice to say I consider the RB250 to be the better arm and use it on the better table.