Cables

I have a system consisting of an Aragon 8008BB amp and a Aragon 28K preamp. I would like input on better speaker cables in the market without spending a fortune- I am considering Kimber Kables 8TC. Anyone with experience with these?
sa99
In the lower priced category they are a great value. Actually in my experience a Bi Wire set with 4tc on top and 8tc on the bottom worked very well.
Sa99, On AUDIOGON right now is a pair of used SONORAN DESERT
PLATEAU.I would try to deal with that person. Go to the forum and read about SONORAN.
You should consider the FLEXYGY 6 from River Cable Technologies. Very reasonably priced with a 30-day home trial. More importantly....they sound great!

http://www.rivercable.com
Another great direct seller is [email protected] whose eight foot pair of speaker cables is $180 list price. There is money back home trial with these cables.
I happened to replace a pair of Alpha Core MI-3 speaker cables (MI-2 mentioned above,) which are themselves fantastic cables. The Straley is more three dimensional, and revealed detailed cues for performers, and performing space. Blessedly free of any listener fatigue with less than perfect recordings. The bottom line is that a home trial lets you decide, without sales pressure, or time pressure.