Speaker Cables for B&W CDM 7SE

I have been starting to build a decent stereo, off and on purchasing due to budget contraints. I am ready to move on to the speaker cables and I have no idea about speaker cable differences and cost vs. sound improvement for my system. I have a pair of B&W CDM7SEs connected to a Acurus DIA 150. I prefer a full sound with bass. Any help would be appreciated.
discgolfer
I can get all the bass I need from my subwoofer. Although my apartment living does not allow for wall shaking bass. I have read before, on another discusion, that some cables can are lite on bass and some are not. I did not buy the speakers for the bass reproduction, it is just that my current living situation does not allow use of the subwoofer. I have some very cheap monster speaker cables and am looking to upgrade.
Personally, i don't have a problem with Monster speaker cables, although they are over-priced. You can get the same cables without the Monster
brand name on them for less. It is Monster interconnects that I don't care for. IMO, they are based on some questionable theories and are --
again -- over-priced. But, Monster is not alone and they are certainly
not the worst offender. Most brand name cables are incredibly over-priced for what they offer. At the level of your speaker and components,
I think Monster cable speaker wire is fine and an upgrade is not going
to give you any more bass in your CDM7's. That's my opinion.
I own the CDM9nt's and I am using the Purist Audio Musaues Bi-wired and I love the sound with my Classe gear. I bought from The Cable Company. They loaned me a couple different cables and the Musaeus was my favorite and the price was fair.