Digital front end for Bryston/Thiels??

I am building a small system, 16x18' room with cathedral 12' ceilings. Current setup Bryston B60R integrated with Tara labs missing link jumpers, Thiel CS1.5s, with Transparent The Wave 100 and Link 100 cables. Currently have outdated Pioneer crap and looking for cdp to add some warmth and musicality to system.
ps. also considering adding a Rel Storm 3 to system, suggestions welcome from a rookie!!!
mjh049
I used to own the CS1.5's and loved them. I like the music in your face and ended up with the Theta gear up front. However, I tried many different CD players and CD/DAC combos. Surprisingly, the most musical CD player with tube-type sound and great clarity was the McIntosh 9009. I came close to buying it. Unfortunately, I have never seen one sold used. Maybe all owners just keep them.
Couldn't agree more that you need some warmth in your system. The theils are already top heavy, and the Bryston gear is usually very neutral so a CDP with warmth is almost necessary. Look into the Rega players, they filter in the analog stage rather than the digital domain, and consequently roll of the highs a little. People often say they have an analog like warmth. You might also think about some tubed players (ah tube, jolida, etc).