Electraglide power cables

I am in the process of upgrading pc's from stock to aftermarket. I have lexicon mc8 balanced pre, rt-10 dvd and sunfire sig seven powering revel studio set-up. I am looking at electra glide fatboy and ref glide cables. I will be hooking up a mamba v2 to the dvd. What has been your experience with electra glides, other suggestions?
macjup
Er... hi! Dunno if I can help. I am using Electriglide Fatboy Gold SE. Electriglide Fatman and their Fatman K?!
Have used XLO Standard Power Cord, Tara Labs The Master Power Cord, Aural Symphonic Standard Power Cord, Aural Symphonic Cubed V3 and ESP The Essence. The Electrigliades are the best ones I have tried. Had not tried any others. Heard the Harmonic Technology Magic Power Cord. I like it. Perhaps you could audition this. There's seem to be a lot of Electrigliade available here on the Audiogon. Be patient and you will save a lot of money.
I tried the Electriglide mk3 ref. on my Meridian 508/24 awhile back and found it to be a touch too warm and fuzzy for my taste. Nice cord but didn't work for my application.
I purchased the Zu cable Mother and the added warmth was gone.
some possible down sides to Electroglide, they are very stiff, and in time the internal conductors of mine have shifted changing the geometry, and becoming lumpy. I also own a Audience pc. it sounds as good without all the headaches.