Speaker wire, help my laid back sound??

Currently running the following:
Sony XA777ES SACD through
Harmonic Tech Truth link to:
Sim Audio P3
Harmonic Tech Pro Silaway II/balanced to:
Sim Audio W5
via Goertz MI2 Veracity Bi-Wired, 27 feet to
Paradigm Reference 100's (these speakers will be changed in a year or two)
I just bought a 30 run run of HT Pro Silaway/balanced and will now need speaker wire, my system is way to laid back, any suggestions, I was thinking AZ Satori shotgun or HT Pro Plus 9 bi-wire, but looking for some advice?? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...thanks
128x128stevekcc
Can you try the HT speaker wire first? I'm thinking synergy because of your HT pro IC. I use the satori speaker wire but my amp is the sim4070SE, not the moon. You could try a good power cord on the Sim after the speaker wires are decided. My 4070se really came aive with a virtual dynamics audition PC direct into the wall. Did Simaudio carry the Harmonic tech line at one time? You could also check with them. They might suggest the HT. Just a thought. Good luck.
I respectfully disagree with JRD351's asessment of the Monster Cable sound.I find it to be softer and more laid back than what your currently using.For an upfront sonic presentation my recomendations would be cables from Straight Wire,and definately Nordost.Others may disagree, and have their choices.But from someone who prefers the laid back sound these would be my choices.