Elrod EPS-3 sign. VS NBS statement MK.3 ?

Can somebody tell me the difference between those two great powerchords ?
1) Which one has a bigger soundstage ?
2) Which one has more slam, dynamics and authority ?
3) which one is brighter ?
4) Which one is more 3-D ?
rademaker
We tried the two for quite a while back and forth. Out of three of us we each heard different things. In the final conclusion I think the two are so close it's hard to find a absolute difference. The Elrod is smooth but the cord we worked with 50 hours(still needed some more burn in?) had less bass definition and slam.
Jadem6, I assume the audition you refer to was the one with my brother and myself. At this audition we were using the EPS-2S, the cord David Elrod designed for digital and low current devices. Since we were, in fact, performing the test on your SACD player our impressions are relevant however. I agree that the differences were minimal. My thoughts were that the Elrod was slightly more transparent and slightly less constricted. All three thought the NBS bettered the Elrod in the low frequencies. The Elrod bass performance has improved with further break-in. The EPS-2S should be mostly broken in now, I will come by again soon. I have an EPS-3S on the way and will, of course, bring that along too. The EPS-3 Series cords are designed for use with electronics with higher current demands. FWIW, I preferred the EPS-2S over the NBS for the qualities I have stated. I am accustomed to trading some bass performance for the qualities my tastes place a greater premium on. Differences were indeed minimal though, as previously noted. Round 2 should be interesting.
Sorry, Sherod. It hasn't happened yet. Hopefully in the next month or two, Lord willing. We live about 250 miles from each other. Actually, I think for me to offer a whole lot of insight I would need to hear the Statement(s) in my own system. JD will be the guy to talk to after we get together. I will ask him to post his thoughts here. They are both great cords. BTW, the EPS-3S was fabulous on my preamp. I am getting profoundly excellent performance from my digital with the EPS-2S on my digital source and the EPS-3S on my preamp. So much so that I am looking to upgrade my digital source, with the hope of approaching (or even exceeding???) the performance of my vinyl setup (it could happen). I am really, really impressed with the Elrod cords in my system. Likewise, the NBS Statement is pretty impressive. If you can wait, I would expect to have made the comparison by March 1 or thereabout. The Elrod has improved over time, since I thought the Elrod was slightly better at that time, I would guess that the fully broken-in cable will get my vote, but we will see. Based on Round 1, and if you can buy two NBS for one Elrod, I think the NBS is definitely the prudent way to go. I really do expect the margin to be wider between the two in the next comparison however. I will do my best to get you some answers ASAP.