LP storage? What do you use?

I am looking at how I store my lps. I currently store then in several ways.

(1). Shelfs bult into closet, on edge, with book ends to keep straight.

(2).6 milk crates with lps on edge.

Any input? What are others doing out there?

Regards,

Roy
royster
Target's cubes. They sell more than one brand in many finishes. If you watch their ads, they often sell for $9/cube. Easy to assemble, and totally modular/configurable.
Cheers, Spencer
Ikea's Expedit bookshelves that are exactly 13"x13"x13" cubes that are perfect for records.
Funny, I just posted on this on Audio Asylum, since I have the old Boltz LP 10 system and Boltz changed the whole configuration and the new stuff is not compatible with the old system. I was considering using the Skandia modular systems that you can get from The Container Store; the shelves are 16" deep and you can choose 4 different types of uprights. Has anyone tried using that for their LPs? I'm annoyed enough at Boltz that I don't want to spend $700 on a new system for my LPs; they should have made the ends backwards compatible!! Besides, think of how many records I could get for $700.
CWD solid oak cabinets. I don't think the company is in business anymore. They come in all different sizes/configurations, w/or w/o casters, glass or wood doors, finishes, etc. Built like brick ****houses. Worth it if you can find them used.

Also, I scored a few solid oak 6 ft. tall bookshelves a few yrs. ago at a closeout price (about $300 each). They are unbelieveable--I can fill them with several hundred lbs. of LP's & or books or magazines--& they look great. Keep checking your local papers, "want ad" type publications, etc. is my advise. And the Boltz stuff is built great; if you like the look.
I use my closet because I don't listen to records. Nyaahhhhhhhhh!

I better run like hell now, or those vinyl projectiles you guys will be throwing at the back of my numb skull might KO me.