Can anyone who has tried Vinyl-zyme recommend it?

I currently use the Record Research products and I have been very happy with the results. However, some of my records still have a few patches of surface noise even after a few cleanings. So I am interested in perhaps adding this product to my cleaning supplies for those records that seem to still have something left behind. I don't have a strong enough eyepiece to inspect the grooves to say if the problem is vinyl damage or microbial.

I have no connection to this product or the manufacturer.

There have been posts on VA about this product but a search here does not turn up anything so I thought I would take a poll.
dan_ed
Dan:
I tried the Vinyl-zime on some areas of a few cruddy LP's where some mold had grown, where mildew had gotten through to the vinyl, and when old plastic sleeves had leached onto the record. In all cases, except the plastic, the Vinyl-zime removed a majority of the gunk. In the case of mold and mildew, I could never get ALL of it off no matter what I tried. After using the Vinyl-zime a couple of times I could still see a bit of a patch if tilted in the right light. A pass with Record Research Deep Cleaner removed a bit more, incredibly, but I think, in some cases, nothing will work short of some chemical that would also ruin the LP. Wish I had better news and would welcome such from anyone who does.
I have used a product called "premier" a couple of times on real hard to clean discs. Costs about $20 a can. Seems to do things that RR can't quite get. It's some sort of "safe for the ozone" chemical that evaporates in nanoseconds.

Another alternative to try...
Thanks for the feedback,guys.

Jfrech, do you have a source for the premier stuff? Seems priced comparable to the Bugtussel product so maybe I'll get some of both and give them a try.