Sony SCD1 vs. Mark Lev 37 as transports

What should I expect to hear between these two units used as transports. I guess the Sony's bonus is SACD. Is the levinson much better?? I am using a Sonic Frontiers P3 as a DAC. Has anyone had a chance to compare these two units??
Any advice would be appreciated.
jel
Hi Jel, If SACD isn't important to you, you will not mate a better transport to the SF P3 than the SF T3. Those two were designed as a pair and have the IS2E interface. IS2E is better than standard interfaces because it uses a timing signal from the Processor to control the output of the Transport. This nearly eliminates jitter, which is the main sonic difference you will find between transports.

Either go with the SCD-1 for the SACD benefit or go with a Transport 3.
I totally agree with Metaphysics. I have the T3 with the P3 and they great together. I even have the Line 3 and the Power 3 what a great match.
I personally don't own SF T3 and P3 but my friend has this kind of setup with Jeff Rowland pre and amp. It was on of the best system I ever heard. We did took a Sony SONY SACD against the test. For sure playing normal CDs SF T3 and P3 is the best combo there is for playing back CD to me. Maybe others have any other ideas. Right now I am im the processor of modify my Wadia Transport 8, since I don't have the money to get the SF T3 but hope this Wadia Transport 8 will sound somewhere close. Good Luck Everyone

Bill
I totally agree with Metaphysics. I have the T3 with the P3 and they great together. I even have the Line 3 and the Power 3 what a great match.
How about keeping to the question. Does anyone have experience with comparing the Sony SCD1 with the Lev 37 as transports????????