Burn In CD s Demag CD s

Can anyone please compare / contrast the Burn in CD's which are available from Purist, XLO, & Reference Recordings (no doubt there are others?). Also there are "System Demag" CD's made by Densen & Ayre Acoustics that I know of. I have not used any of these, but I'm considering trying them.
I believe that I understand the intended use differences between the BurnIn & the Demag discs; wondering if there is any CD available that performs both functions?
Please relate your experiences with any of these devices; are any of them worthwhile & if so, which ones do you prefer? Thanks for sharing!
bob_bundus
Hi Bob; I own and use the XLO CD. It has a 15 min. burn in track that I use on repeat, and it also has de-magetize tracks-- also a bunch of other tracks for set up etc. I recommend it. I've not used the others you mention. Cheers. Craig
I also own and use the XLO CD and it works effectively on my Theta Digital separates. I can't speak for the other mfg's out there but several of my friends own, use and are happy with the XLO! Regards.
the purist audio cd is the only one that works. it's worth the money. this cd will break-in your entire system in 6 hours!!