Best CD/DVD cleaners & tweaks?

I am interested in saving time and money by not trying every other cleaning or enhancement product on the market. Please pass on your recommendations and advice for CD/DVD cleaning and maintenance. I prefer to stay under a $100 limit. Thanks.
bmpnyc
Thank you Sam for the Bedini info. I have to try it some time. Just don't put Armorall or freeze your CDs how beloved Stereophile told us 10-11 years ago.
I strongly recommend that you check out "Discsolution" for about $35. It's very effective at improving the sound of your CDs. Try the Bedini before you buy. I bought it, but don't care for what it does to the treble region. However, your system might like it. You have to try tweaks in your system to be sure. Goodluck.
I have changed my power receptical on my Sony 7000 cd/dvd player to one which will accept a detachable power cord (15A male panel mount). I was expecting great things but the results were not as good as expected. I have ordered a larger gauge copper chassis wire to use instead of the smaller gauge silver wire that I used. I have an article from Soundstage which raves about this tweak.
I have a Bedini and it works very well. I also use the Bedini with Marigo CD Clarifier spray -- the combo works very well. The Marigo will also mask some minor scratches. The Endust for Electronics can be found at Ace Hardware (in my area), and it is in a blue can. I will have to try this on CDs... Good Luck!!