Hum causes: MC cart, arm cables or phono stage ??

Dear ALL, I have a Denon D 103, Sme 309 and its cables, plugged to a brand new Phono stage from Coph Nia.
I have a consistent hum that I was not listening with my previous system (Grado cart+ Rotel phono stage).
It does not harm when listening to medium level rock music but I think it will be listenable when playing low level piano music for instance.
Shall I investigate and how in all the rest or the pre stage can have its part of responsibility ??
My feeling says that this MC cart is quite sensitive and probably the previous one (MM) was not at all.
I would like to know if the hum is due to the pre so I can try to give it back as it is new.
How can I check if it is part of the problem ??
Tks so much
ad010685
Well , I am not sure how to cheat. The Coph has a 2 way plug Schuco without the ground.
On the contrary the turntable has a 3 way grounded plug.

All goes to the main via grounded plugs in the wall
High power gear are not next to the TT or phono stages.
Tks for further development
Try unplugging the tonearm leads from the Coph Nia, and see if the humming goes away. If it does not, then you know it is in the phono stage or cabling. If it does go away, then it is something in the cartridge or tonearm wiring.
I tried , It went away almost totally (only a small hiss)
This means coph nia is OK.
I will concentrate on the cart and tonearmcable.
I will now try to remove the cart hold by its shell,leaving the tonearm cables oplugged to the coph without the cart.
This should help to go to the Hum point
Tks anybody.
The investigtions ended.
My mistake as I had inverted one of the cart plugs.
Stupid me, but I learned the lesson.

Coph Nia sound splendid now
Tks anybody that drove me to the solution