Cables that make no sense...

I want to go from what I shouldn't choose at all.

Is there cables(speaker or interconnects) that make no sence at all?

In my opinion --
Monster M2.4 is #1 in such listing
It's very costly and very far away from music.

Any unwanted combination such as price+performance is welcomed to describe!
128x128marakanetz
I sure hope we're talking real boom box here. What is the best boom box/high end cable combination? I am dissatisfied with my current set-up as it takes an inordinate amount of space in my home. The boom box being portable could also be used outside the home, on my shoulder. Besides providing me with great sound, it would be a fashion statement. Does anyone know which batteries are best sound wise? Once I hit the road with my boom box and (sorry I didn't get the name, is that Nordost?) cable, I will be on battery power, my worry is that the juice out of those batteries being somewhat suspect DC, maybe it should be changed to AC and back to DC, so that it really is pure battery DC, know what I mean? I sure hope the manufacturers of line conditioners are listening. I don't want to lose out on the inner detail while out on outer detail.
Pbb, my only suggestion is to NOT use Energizer batteries. That damn rabbit's constant drumming is never on beat with the software in play.
Anybody here a fan of using one makers products for the whole food chain? IE, source to speaker? I am considering acquiring Audio Note interconnects (not the pure silver; too damn expensive) to mate up my other audio note stuff. I've used all Linn systems before and was pleased with results; but now I am in the tube world.

Anybody with experience with audio note systems?

Thanks
Carl
I use all one brand cable from end to end. I think its the best way to start. Then you can mix and match and know if its better or worse because you have a refrence point.
I use Radio Shack cables when I,m between cables and there TERRIBLE,TERRIBLE,TERRIBLE
No sound stage,transparency and mushy bass. Better than nothing,BUT NOT MUCH.
Tekunda is spot on with this one.
Steve