Thorens TD-520, any value?

Hello all:

Is it worth finding and buying a power supply, and cartridge
for this turntable? I know nothing about it, other than it looks very nice (I don't think it has been played much and it does not apperar to have been abused)?

BTW, it has a SME 3013R, arm.
consttraveler
No it is only worth about 20 dollars. However, being the saint of a person I am I will give you a hundred dollars for it!!!!! Hell yes, it worth keeping.
Never heard of the 3013R. Is it not a 3012R? I used the 3012, in the 80's, and it was a great tonearm (good to the last groove). The tonearm alone (3012) would be worth $500-$700+ (ballpark) if in fine condition. Sorry I am not familiar with the later Thorens decks.
Which power supply do you need? The external one is generic and simply supplies 16VAC to the internal one. The internal one is the complex/expensive one but I have a NOS one somewhere in the shop.
The Thorens is a pretty good TT, and the arm is a gem. The powersupply shouldn't cost more then 20 bucks, so choose a nice cartridge (SME tends to go pretty good with Ortofon cartridges) and you've got a great player.
Dekay: You are correct, the arm is a SME 3012R.

Jvia: No, I was not kidding, I have no idea of the value or whether this model is considered a "good" turntable. I picked it up about a year ago, and have not yet found a power source for it (the back panel says Umin 18V AC / Imax 250 mA, 50/60 HZ, which might as well be Greek to me), or researched what might be a good match in a cartridge.

I have looked at the discussion forum threads, but there is almost nothing on this model. BTW th SN is 15901.

Steelhead: I might just take you up on your offer.

Dave.