IS TARA LAB "THE ONE"?

While listening to my system these past few weeks, I realized that clarity is king for me. My current system are nautilus 801s, bat vk-1000 monos, wadia 861 direct to the amps. My ic's are tara lab prism 55. My speaker cables are....don't laugh...too hard, home depot 12 gauge single wire. I am using the speakers jumpers. My system is very clear. I can hear everything and I love it. I feel my system is well balanced as I can play powerful pieces and delicate vocals with equal effectiveness.
I now want to possibly go one step further and investigate the next upgrade in cable. Any opinions on Tara labs, "the One" cable line? I need to have an open and dynamic sound. Thanks for your input.
avnut
Who put the nut in Avnut? Good one! You had me going for a few seconds, though. Yes, of course, Tara Lab is "THE ONE". Since you're already listening through "Number Two", you might as well take the final step up.
you guys are too cold. i was trying to add a little humor thats all. i really am looking for owners of this tara lab model to provide a little feedback on their experience and setups while using this cable. any positive feedback on this topic is appreciated. thanks.
These are outstanding cables for what you're trying to accomplish. I don't believe you can get any more neutral, clear, accurate, and open. I use "The One" for all ICs and one set of my bi-wire speakers. The second bi-wire set is "The Two" (Soon to be upgraded to "The One".). I also am running B&Ws although they are the N802 and being driven by SS.

Only concerns: 1) The cables will bring out the very best (and worst) of your system. 2) That's one heck of a "Next Step" you're talking about. $$$$$$$

Feel free to contact me with additional Tara questions.