help me with cheap tape deck.

Want to spend arround $200 on used tape deck with the following:
3 heads, minimum 2 motors(3 is better), record monitoring, non-digital VUs, all manual adjustmens(bias, separate level controls on each channels), good recording preamp, built quality, none-china(also non-indonesia, non-Korea) made.

for transfering extra-valuable vinyls to tapes.
128x128marakanetz
Why don't you get an A/D converter and burn copies of your vinyl? Kind of going backwards using a cassette deck. I have a Nakamichi BX-1 I bought at a garage sale for one dollar. I'll give it to you free if you pay the shipping. It will take about $125 to get it working...
Have you thought of a DAT deck? I have one in my system and I use it for digital(CD) and the analog inputs for vinyl. I saw a used one on audioshopper for 200.00. You can purchase 2 hour DAT tapes for around 4.00 or cheaper. The tapes are small and easy to store. Good luck.
No you don't need an external dac for a DAT player. They are like one box cd players with a dac section built in. DAT players have a digital out to use a dac if desired.
See if you can find a Nakamichi LX5. If you wanted to spend the $$, a CR7A would be better (automatic biasing, alignable playback head, and a few other bells & whistles), but the LX5 is very good. It doesn't have analog VU's, but with cassette that's a benefit, not a detriment. VU's read average levels; what you have to be concerned with when dealing with cassette is peak levels, and the Nakamichi meters do that just great. I have both units, so I can attest to their quality as recorders.