Transparent Cables - Worth the money?

Hi all,

I am considering a system upgrade which includes Transparent's Reference XL cables (interconnect & speaker). My current system consists of the following components:
ProAc 3.8, ML 383 & 39, Van den Hul Revelation Hybrid (BiWire) and interconnect VdH MC Gold Hybrid. Does it make any sense to upgrade to this extremely expensive cables? I am thinking modular: my following upgrade will be: Conrad-Johnson Premier 16LS, ML 33H. Any comments welcome!
koen
Hi Jim, I didn't think Keriadums post presented any conflict of interest, he seemed to offer good advice based on his experience, and I didn't notice him trying to sell anything. Why discourage someone with a lot of audio experience from posting just because he happens to be in sales at the moment? Many of the salespeople I know are not pushy, and are very familiar with a wide variety of gear, often giving valuable advice whether their store carries the line I am interested in or not.
Keriadums, You do realize that Wilson now uses Transparent to link the Watt to the Puppy? Whether you like it or not if you use Wilson, you use Transparent. And yes Kohen, I think they are worth it. I currently have "super" line of cable and hope to eventually upgrade to reference through Transparents upgrade path that Jkphoto spoke of. I don't know of any other company that offers this kind of "trade up" path and I think it is great since you do not loose your initial investment in the cable.
No Money SYNERGISTIC offers upgrade path on ther line of cables.I havent tried the above cables, obviously i use synergistic cables and iam very happy.
I have listened to various cables in a true reference system, and you can definitely appreciate the performance of Transparent cables in bass, treble, mid-range, soundstaging etc etc etc. After hearing I bought them. The neat thing is that if you do not have a reference system, you can buy cables consistent with your equipment outlay and upgrade if/when it makes sense. There is not better system of cables IMHO.