Clueless on Bi-Wiring

I am new to bi-wiring and don't really understand the pros and cons or how to bi-wire my Martin Logan SL-3s. Can someone please explain this concept to me?
hunter_macdougall36c5
Just jumper them.Use a piece of the same wire as you are using for speaker wires.The whole bi wire thing is more Hi end snake oil.The reason speaker shave two sets of post is for Bi Amping witch is a real benifit.Bi wire is cable MFG grab at more wire sales supported by the Audio RAGS.
Hunter go to: http://www.vandersteen.com/pages/Answr7.htm for complete analysis and discussion of bi-wiring. I have bi-wire set-up and agree with all points made at Vandersteen website regarding benefits of bi-wiring. I have two systems and at times I have single amp, bi-amp, and tri-amp set-ups
I completely disagree with Leafs.....I have owned several sets of speakers that could be biwired. All of them benefited greatly in biwire mode. Most of the improvement was in midrange clarity and imaging. I recommend bi-amping speakers only if they are meant for bi-amping(with an external crossover....e.g. Magneplanars). I agree that bi-amping can sound fabulous with the right setup but I don't agree that biwiring is so wire companies can sell you more wire. Tim