Want Good Inexpensive RCA Video Cable

I am looking for a good inexpensive standard RCA terminated video cable. What is the best bang for the buck?? THANKS !!!
sugarbrie
Yes Jeff, do not have S Video on my TV currently. A while back in a pinch I used a Nordost Blue Heaven Audio interconnect and the picture and color was amazing. Do not know why it worked so well. Anyone else??
here's the best. Go buy your standard f jack cable. Put Rca adapters on both ends....bam got an awsome cable that beats about anything out there. Solid core center and a true 75 ohm wire with shielding. Way better build than cables that cost over $100 or more. You can buy it in any length also. Don't waste your money on any of these brand name rip off wires, this stuff works incredibly well.
Buy Canare LV-6. They are true 75 ohm and you can buy them pre-terminated or you can roll your own. Talk about cheap!!!
Well I took Kacz's advice and "invested" a big $4.00 for 2 F to RCA adapters at Radio Shack, and I must say the picture is sharper and colors better than the cable I was using. I have lots of various types of F type cables laying around in a box, so that part was free. I may experiment for fun and see if some other F type coax cables is better than others. Thanks, Kacz