Harm. Tech cables/wires good with Maggie

Does anyone have experience with Harmonic Technology cables (Pro-Silway Mk II) and speaker wires (considering 2 pair Pro-9 in shotgun to bi-wire since I only need about 2 feet to amps) with Maggies. My system is MG 3.6; TacT 2.0 RCS as pre-amp; Bryston 7B-ST mono amps; Marantz SA-1 Sacd player. Thanks.
jlawyeratlldd
Thankyou for your post. Did you use the spades on the speaker wires to connect and if so what size spades?(I read there are 3 sizes) If you did use the spades how did you connect them to the Maggies? Did you try other cables/wires to compare? Thanks
Just wanted to say I like your system. Do you feed the Tact in the digital or analog domain ?
Thanks Joe. I have been working toward a system like this for 30 years and finally decided to start from scratch and just do it. I wish I could tell you what it all sounds like but the Sacd is to be shipped Friday so I have not heard it in the system. I am currently using a Sony ES series CD player with a digital out. The system frankly sounds quite good. The TacT has added the most to make the music sound closer to the real thing. It is almost scary. I can't wait to put in the SA-1. The Sacd is designed so that it will only feed the Sacd signal out analog so it will go into the Tact with Balanced analog connectors (as I understand it). The CD signal will go into the TacT Balanced digial. I will report on it when I get it all set up.
Cool. Let us know how it goes. Have you considered adding a subwoofer e.g. the Sunfire Signature ($1.9K) to the Maggies ? TAS reports (HP himself!) excellent results if the crossover is set at its lowest point (i.e. believe 40 Hz).
Thankyou for the suggestion. I have been considering buying that sub. I am going to see how everything sounds settled in and then try it. I will report back.