Cheap Powercords...worth the effort???

I'm looking to maybe replace the powercord on my AR Complete, but I don't want to spend a fortune. Is it worth it if I only get a cheap one, and if so what inexpensive cords would you guys/gals recommend.
mailman199
Try the MIT Z cord . A great cord for the money. I have 2 for sale at $50 each. Call me 770-514-4731 days
BTW G13 reminds me AR complete can be CDP or an integrated amp, if you have both start with CDP cord first, will produce largest improvement, Sam
Just recently tried the Analysis Plus Power Oval power cords at $260. Very big improvement over stock cords, and better than the Custom Power Cord Co Model 11, Sidewinder, and Synergistic Master Coupler in my system.
I am new the this cord/cable business like yourself. Just (yesterday) I replaced the stock cord on a CAL Ikon MKII with a used Harmonic Tech. Pro II PC ($125.00) and it was well worth it. The CAL now compares favorably to players (with their stock cords) that sell for up to a $1000.00 more. I intend to upgrade the cord to the power supply on my amp (needs to be hardwired) when the warrenty expires.
BMI regularly auctions their Majik cords on Audiogon. They're inexpensive, well made and a significant step up from stock cords. A pair of them usually goes for less than $150.