Coincident IC and Speaker Cable

I have been using the IC for a few months and they are some of the best I have heard.SAme for the speaker wire.I tried it for the past week also very very good.Anyone else out there have any comments on these.
tml2
Tm12 - I believe Brulee was referring to King Cobra and FIM power cords. The Coincident is an outstanding cable - PC, interconnect, and speaker cable. Only the absolute best (and regrettably the most expensive) can offer anything better (or should I say different?). Anyway, be happy with the Coincident cables, they are truly exceptional regardless of price.
I am very pleased.Its nice to come to the point where i know i dont have to play with cables anymore. Thanks
Very pleased with the IC.I have tried many and only found some of Nirvana over 1000.00 to sound better.Very nuetral cable.Will not cover up or add anything to the music.If your source equipment has flaws it will reviel them.Good buy at 299.00 US 1M
Very good cables at a price that you can afford.One of the best IC in the market despite the cost.
The Coincident IC beats out my Wireworld Gold Eclipse, Straightwire Viruoso, JPS Superconductor 2, Cardas Golden Cross and several lesser others. A fantastic cable for someone on a smaller budget to stretch up to, and then keep through several upgrades in equipment, because of the low price.