Interconnects for Linn Genki and LK 85's

Opinion? I've been recommended both Audioquest and Tara Labs. Lately I've heard that Stealth is the way to go. I don't want to spend over $200 for each cable. Thank you,
morty
I have the Genki but my amp is a tube mesa baron and speakers are magnepan. I've been shopping for interconnects for about six months and they seem to be very system dependent. I've narrowed it down to HT prosilway mkII, nirvana SL or SX, Discovery Essense, or the Cardas. The cardas sound a little slower but "just sound right" with my tubes and magnepans which can get a little thin sounding. When I close my eyes the smoothness is intoxicating even though they give up a little bit in detail to the other cables. If anyone has some thoughts on my choices I'm looking for some help.
Linn "analogue" is as good as any, mentioned. You have to be careful with too "laid-back" or "sweet" sounding cables. Linn gear is relatively "laid-back". I like Kimber PbJ, with my Majik and Karik, or as i said Linn's own.
do yourself a favor and talk to quest for sound about phoenix gold interconnects and speakercable they are very good and will make custom lenghts for you i got rid of my red dawn and monster and i got a new system by just upgrading my cables and speaker wire to phoenix gold running a golden tube amp for the high end and a sunfire for the bottom end check them out -- quest for sound @aol.com they have auctions on audiogon now ...