Power Cord for CAT

Anyone had experence which power cord are best for CAT
ernest
I have found the CAT Ultimate to be pretty much immune to the several power cords I have tried on it. I have tried the ESP Essence based on the recommendations of others and this thread. I was disappointed with the results as I didn't notice a great deal of difference. Then, I tried the Essence on my Pass Aleph 4 power amp. The bass was heavier, but not deeper. Overall, it was not an improvement. I went back to the stock power cord on the CAT and continue to use the Audioquest AC-12 on the Pass Amp, vowing to not waste any more money on aftermarket power cords.
JPS Power cord made a slight positive diference on the ultimate other cords didn't make a difference
The stock powercord works best, period. i really doubt if Ken Stevens has recommended the ESP cord, because what i gathered from many fellow CAT owners, is that Ken recommends using the stock cord. I also hear that the PSaudio 300 works great with the CAT, i tried some other AC filters with no good results, and some of these filters cost enough... happy CAT mk3 owner.
The ESP essence greatly improves my CAT Ultimate in More solid bass, more inner details. Recently, I upgraded to the Shunyata King Cobra. It takes the improvement made by the ESP up even further. Give it a try.