Which Tuner?

Any feedback on Onix bwd-1 British Tuner? Also Accuphase T-1000 British Tuner? How do they compare w/Mag Dyna lab FT-101, FT-101A? Can anybody out there help me?..........
pfoto
have you looked into the mcintosh mr78...one of the best fm tuners ever made..better than mag dyna ft??
The most underappreciated super tuner ever made is the Yamaha CT-7000. It was rated Class A by Stereophile (JGH)(it replaced the Marantz 10B as his reference and top rated tuner) and "State of the Art" by Absolute Sound- along with Sequerra-- a very rare designation. Grab it you can find one. It blows away MR-78's and you probably will pay considerably less for it. The chassis is stainless steel and was available in either silver or black faceplate--mine is silver.
IMHO...i seriously doubt that any fm tuner "blows away" the mr-78 mcintosh. this tuner has one of the top sensitivities, s/n ratio's, selectivity, rejection and separation stats available even after 20+ years. i have this unit and it is an extremely engaging, original source like component.