What wire config for tri-wired speakers?

I am looking for personal experiences of those who have used speakers with three binding posts and different wire and amplifier configurations. I have such speakers which are currently mono amped and mono wired with jumpers from the center posts to the outer two sets of posts. Please be specific in your experience so that I can gauge the value and benefits of your trials.

Thanks in advance.

Bill E
lakefrontroad
Bill,
Sorry if I didn't really get to the root of your question, but I can't be much help there. I briefly used some bi-wire Audioquests on my Alons w/some jumpers, until I found the Black Orpheus. It was some time ago, and I don't remember too much of the detail. I do recall the tri-wire adding clarity in the bottom end. It was such an affordable option that I never considered going away from triwiring w/that speaker. I never tried bi or tri amping. Cheers, Spencer
Bill E,

I have tried with a single Klout (passive), 3 Klouts (passive) and 3 Klouts (aktive). The difference between
one Klout and three Klouts in passive mode was marginaly
better, in aktive mode it was huge. Hector
If you are going to do multiple runs make sure you go with something relatively low in capacitance. You are going to be effectively tripling the single run capacitance and depending upon your amp it could cause some oscillation problems.
Ah!

Now, this helps. Tell me more about capacitance. I use Tenor 300 monoblocks. Who do I ask about the multiple runs?
Tenor? Are there other issues to be concerned about?
Hey Bill this is pure speculation but with your particular speakers the bass cabinets are two of the tri-wire run you are considering. Knowing what I do about bass and your speakers, all the speaker cables are doing is transfering a linelevel signal that needs to be converted to something the onboard amps can read(which is digital in your case). I would try using something of a high gauge(something not foolishly expensive) and see what happens before you tri-wire with dreamdancers :)

From my experience biwiring bass panels, the human ear is incapable of discerning the extreme subtleties in the bass region. So don't waste a lot of money trying! I don't know what your bass cabinets are crossed over at but its got to be real low.

Also when you get a chance send me Paul's number so I can give him a hard time :^)