BEST TURNTABLE AT COST NO OBJECT

BEST TURNTABLE AT COST NO OBJECT
fulvio
But David, Mike does more to influence more people into taking an interest in vinyl, than you do. He's extremely important. Not that anyone should donate anything to him, that's absurd; he gets too many perks anyway. But his writing is very important. He's far more objective than anyone else at that magazine nowadays, for whatever that's worth...not much, I guess.
Carl,you are very right about him,but he does get carried away.When I get my Mag.I always go right to "analog corner"Its getting to the point thats the ONLY section I enjoy.Probably the only reason I will renew my subscription next month.
Carl,you are very right about him,but he does get carried away.When I get my Mag.I always go right to "analog corner"Its getting to the point thats the ONLY section I enjoy.Probably the only reason I will renew my subscription next month.
I've noticed that the issues have gotten much thinner, too. I hate to say it, but the magazine that was once so great (even only like 2 years ago), and even got me started in all of this, may be coming to an end. Whoever the scumbag is at Peterson, that decided that Scull should be in charge of reviews, cut the magazine's jugular! They're bleeding to death, slowly...
Carl well said and not to go off on another tangent (but I will) I for one will not renew my subscription to Stereophile (after 15 years) for exactly that reason. I disagree that it has been only the past 2 years, it has been longer than that. I can't handle Scull and there aren't enough insightful reviewers there to warrant it. Stereophile has finally become what they always professed not to be, a tool of the manufacturers, the conclusion to "Animal Farm", the ideal is dead long live the PIGS!!! But I can't handle that Harry (bitchy) Pearson at TAS either. If HE would leave, I might try them. I sent in for a free copy recently but found the same stuff (stereophile bashing) was still going on after a 10 year hiatus, no thanks. Why aren't there more like J Gordon Holt? I love his original ideal.