Power Cords

Anyone had any direct comparison between Synergistic Master Couplers and SR Reference Couplers, particularly on the front end?
pops
Hello Pops, My whole system is cable up by Synergistic Research. Going with a Reference A/C Master Coupler will give you more soundstage the detailness. A/C Master Couper is most used with Amps. And Reference A/C Master Coupler is very alike to A/C Master Coupler but in Silver Matrix vs Copper. If have more question feel free to email me. I am in Synergistic Research for life because of its sound and life time upgrades.
Thanks for the response hifinerd. I've got 2 masters on my transport and dac, I've tried one on my amp (classe 200) and I'm too impressed. The bass gets deeper but slower and not as detailed. I prefer MIT Z cord 2 - it adds nothing but clarity, speed, and a deeper soundstage. The masters however are much better than the MIT on the front end for sure.
I thought I could expect a tighter more detailed bass with the AC-Master on my DNA-1 dlx amp. What´s your comment on this hifinerd?