Best Interconnects and/or Speaker Cable

What are the best interconnects or speaker cable you have ever heard and why? Price is no object.
rayhall
I would have to suggest a new comer as well. I have my system all wired with ZCable's LIVE interconnects and they are just unbelievable. They are very detail but very natural. I also have their prototype BLACK MAGIC speaker cable and its very musical as well.
I am using Jenalabs Symphony interconnects with a Krell300i and Aerial Acoustic 6Bs. I had tried Cardas Golden Cross and Golden Reference, Harmonic Tech Pro Silway 11, XLO, Taralabs, Siltech and a few others at various price points(I don't remember all the models). I can't believe the difference in my system after a few weeks with the Jenalabs. My system is smooth, open and natural. Before I got the Jenalabs, I would constantly be changing cds and stop listening after awhile. I read a review in the spring issue of Positve Feedback and gave them a try. They retail for $1150, and I bought them directly from the manufacturer.
If you're a "cable guru", why aren't you designing your own cables, instead of just going out and buying somebody else's statement cables. "Money guru" would be more apt...And I don't mean to offend, I'd love to hear the 88 myself; used to own one of its cheaper offspring, but I've since heard better in my system.
What about NBS cables? I have tried the Signature II. While not perfect (heavy mid-bass, a bright high end), this cable has an excellent midrange, great soundstage and a very high level of detail in the mids and highs. Although a little on the agressive side, this cable is the best I have heard for what it does right. Any thoughts about any of the other NBS cables, like the Professional, the Statement or any of the Monitor series?