The best speaker wires under $500 new or

Having gone through a major system overhaul this year, and also gotten into debt, I am looking for the best cables you can get for $500 new or used. My system consists of a SFL-2, a Sonic Frontiers Power 2, Gershman Acoustics X-1 and SW-1 combo, Bel Canto DAC-1 digital front end linked to a Panasonic DVD...a Mac-78 tuner etc . . . Although I have upgraded most of the cables and also the power cords, I feel that I am missing something in the speaker cord spectrum. I presently own a pair of Audio Analysis Plus 12.....about $180 a pair.... I bought them because they had such a convincing adversitement, but after all the system upgrades, why do I feel that they are cheating out of something? Is there a speaker wire that really allows music to come across unimpeded, with some full body? I mean, cables that make music sound effortless. I realized that effortlesness can be improved with my power cord upgrade, a pair of Synergistic Master Coupler cords....Ah, I also would like some sweet mids....I somehow feel that my systems sounds a little brighter, perhaps it is the break in process not done with the Power 2 or the DAC-1 or the SW-1. Need help! PS: has anyone heard of the JPS Super conductors?
bemopti123
Audioquest CV-4. Or TaraLab Prime 1000 with individual runs for each poles. This means if your separate Mid/Hi from Low frequencies, you need a total of 8 runs.
i suggest you look at vacuum state electronics web site. i have bought their supercables cook book. incredible sound for very low price (a little work on your part). i do not have quite the system you have; ls2mk2; cal15; macMR67; anthem pwr1; nht2.5i. i am building the silver wires of this had book as we speak. currently i have removed the 10 gauge monster wire and put 30 gauge magnet wire in 6 foot runs ($3.45 from radio shack). it was like taking a blanket off of my speakers!!!! they only rate this as a sonic of 6...silver is a nine. these wires smoke the $1500 transparent cables i tried. anyway it has been very interesting. good luck jim
Hello, I have a demo pair of JENA Labs speaker cables, they are 7'5" long and are a biwire configuration with spades. These cables have a very sweet mid with full mid bass, I think they would compliment your system well and I'm asking $500.00 for them, they retail for $1800.00