Pre/Pro with 2 MCH analog inputs plus..

I am looking for suggestions of a pre/pro with ALL of the following features:

1. 2 separate analog 5.1(+) inputs and 2 or more analog stereo inputs
2. Analog inputs can bypass digital processing
3. Analog inputs can have analog bass management
4. All the other regular digital features

Ring a bell with anyone?
128x128kr4
The Bryston SP-1 (or SP-1.7) has multiple 2-channel analog inputs for stereo redbook CD player, 2-channel output from your SACD player (most/all SACD players have one set of 5.1 and one set of stereo analog outputs), or even FM radio-tuner and vinyl turntable. There is only one set of 5.1 analog inputs--this set of inputs can be used by only one set of 5.1 analog outs from a 5-channel SACD player or your DVD-Audio player. The 2-channel bypass and the 5-channel bypass modes engages the Bryston's "2-channel analog preamplifier" or its "5-channel multichannel preamplifier" --bypassing all digital processing of the SP1 (1.7)
Rros05666! So, what you are saying is that Bryston does have a discrete 5 channel analog preamplifier? That's were my confusion is coming from- I was under impression, that Bryston analog preamp is 2 channels only. The same goes for Audio Refinement Pre5, which according to Stereophile article by Kal Rubinson is "essentially 2 channel preamp" with 5.1 input. What I'm actually asking is this: Is there any way to make a stereo preamp capable of processing multichannel (5.1) analog input of SACD or DVD-Audio by simply (or not simply) employing 5.1 input?. Regards.
No. The Bryston and the Pre5 have 6 analog channels, although they each handle them a bit differently as the Bryston has digital processing as well. The only way to convert your 2channel preamp to 5.1 is to buy 2 more!