Speaker setup for HT in $2000 range

I want to spend a maximum of $2000 for my HT speakers. I would like some advice for a five speaker setup. I just bought a Denon AVR 3803 and want to use 2 channels for my outdoor speakers and five for my HT. What is out there that I should look at.
bryanhod
I have a similar size room (16W x 27L x 10H) and I'm using Def tech BP8 front CLR2002 center B2X sides and SM350 back with a PF15 sub. Very nice results (and you could use the SM350 for your other room)
Well not the "Best" speakers, I am currently running my Denon 3803 with the Klipsch Referance 3 setup. Very easy on the Denon @ 92 to 98 db and for home theater the sound and dynamics are fantastic. Best part is I have less than 2 grand into the system WITH the receiver.....which left me some $$$ for a nice display.....just another thing to think about??
Onix Rockets: RS750's for L/R mains, RSC200 for center & RSS300 for surrounds. You can get the package for $2,100 @ av123.com. Great sounding speakers for music & HT. PSB & Paradigm are also fine choices as well.
I have just found a pair of B & W 805s with a HTM2 center channel for $2100. Does anyone think this setup would be sonically superior to what others are suggesting?
The 805s would be better, but you'll still need rears and a subwoofer, so it's not an even comparison in terms of price.