What is the best AC receptacle on the market?

Fellow audio enthusiasts -

I beseech you by the mercies of Audiophilia to rescue me from my own ignorance. After reading all that I could about the many receptacles both on Agon and the net, I confess that I am now more confused than before. Nickel plated - good or not? Gold plated - good or not? Can someone answer this question for me, pls?

What is the best AC receptacle on the market?
thesaint519
The Furutech FP 2g or 2r is the best that I have had..
Had wattgate, ps audio.. Furutech is just built better and has a better grip than the others.
Happy listening,
Joe
Custom Audio LLC
In order of preference:

Furutech FP-3G, this is the less expensive 15 amp gold plated version (~40$). Very good balance top to bottom, rich, vibrant, and detailed.

Cryo’d Hubbell 5362, sound quality varies based on source. I have the Jena Labs, and a gray colored version from another source. Good balance top to bottom, very good macro and micro detail, quiet, and has a slightly recessed presentation.

Cryo’d Hubbell 8300, this is the nickel-plated version. The 8300 is similar to the 5362, although slightly more forward sounding, and has more presence in the treble region.

FIM 880, non-cryo’d high copper content outlet. Very long break in period required, emphasizes bass extension and weight, and is slightly lean in the upper midrange.

ACME Silver, I have the 20 amp non-cryo’d version. The ACME Silver is lively and fast sounding, and emphasizes the presence region, but overall sounds well integrated. Long break in period required.
Thanks Tom nice job!
I've been meaning to put a list together (simular to yours) of the outlets I've used and still own, but I have not had the time.
Hey Lak - Do you agree that the furutech is better than the porter port?

Hey Audioman4 - Have you tried the porter port?