Favorite HT demo scene from a movie?

What do others think the best scene from a movie is to demo an HT setup? I don't yet have a DVD player but my current VHS demos are both from Die Hard 3. The first is the store explosion in the first scene for sound staging and detail and the second is the dump trucks driving up to the other explosion site for deep bass. leo.
leoturetsky
I gotta go with "Meet Joe Black" for some reason that DVD has one of the best if not the best picture quality I have seen, not much for action. But the color contrasts and vividness(if that is even a word??) is amazing such a rich, warm picture. The Matrix is good too.
Gladiator DTS - First scene & Fight scene in colosium
Fleetwood Mac The Dance- Track #9 & #10
Matrix - First scene & shoot um up scene
Phantom Menace - Pod racing scene
Swordfish - First scene
Jurasic Park DTS - I think you can figure it out
Hope this helps
U571 - the beginning scene, DTS depth charges will really test the quality of your sub

Desperado (SuperBit only) - pretty much all of it, best picture quality I've seen so far on a DVD, the DTS gunshots are awesome.

The Matrix - the jump-kick in the beginning, need I say more?

If you want a good drama, try L.A. Confidential. The DTS sound helps to create a very encapsulating surround for the whole movie.

For comedy...Austin Powers 1&2 (who does #2 work for?)

Happy Viewing!
The Fifth Element: The Diva singing(Lucia Di Lamermoor)/Fight edits. Superbit DTS Audio.
Definitely on my top ten!
The chase scene in "Gone in 60 Seconds" with the Mustang and the BMW 540. It really rocks. I think it's Chapter 18.