Will there be stereos in Heaven? Cables?

Or will you just think of a song in your infinite mental list and it will start playing in your head? If so, there will likely be a way for friends to listen to (new?) songs together and surely you couldn't play it so loud in your head that it would disturb others, don't you think, but on the other hand, in Heaven, wouldn't you think that you could tell what others were thinking ,i.e. hearing, and you could change it and the 'player' would still like the song you played better? Plus if the best cable ideally is no cable will there be cables or wires in heaven,I think not, you? Thanks.
markh
God cries for lost souls. Its the devil the arch deceiver who is laughing at everybody being deceived in their carnal self. He sent his only begotten Son to remedy mankind, but they still forsake Him. Ye must be born again! Be come part of the spiritual world. Old things must pass away, and become a new creature in Christ Jesus. Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift. Thanks for the opportunity to testify to God's saving grace Audiogon member's. Your brother in Christ.
HEY Mc2000, WHY DON'T YOU SEE IF AUDIOGON WILL START A NEW CATAGOREY: AUDIO FOR JESUS FREAKS. AS A PRACTICING DRUID, I FIND YOUR POSTS--ALL OF 'EM--REALLY DISGUSTING. "WHEN THO GOEST TO PARADISE, A HOUSE SHALL BE PREPARED FOR THEE AND THAT HOUSE SHALL HAVE A KILLER SOUND ROOM, WHICH MEANETH THAT KRELL SHALL NOT ABOUND." TROJANS 66:66