Value of Futterman Amps

I have a pair of Futteman H3aa's which I am looking to sell, but have no idea what they are worth. I am not looking to get top dollar or anything, just want to find a new home for them. They work fine. If anyone out there in audioland can give me a ballpark figure I'd be much obliged. Thanks Lance
lubachl
Lubachl- Just a reminder, the Blue Book is only to be used as a guide. It's intended to allow insurance companies to minimize the pay out due to loss. For the audio enthusiast, a product is valued more for what the market will bare. In the case of the Futterman H3aa, I've seen them priced at around 1500 to 1700 depending on the tubes (tube life, speares, etc...). Goodluck.
Anyone else out there have any insight into issue raised by Jctubes? I thought the motivation was to allow retailers to beat us down on trade-ins (just kidding about the retailers, but really want to know if anyone else can support Jctubes position).
Swampwalker- After having reread my post, it almost sounds as if I'm suggesting an insurance conspiracy! That was not my intent. I do feel that one function of the BB is to assist dealers and insurance companies in assuring that they not over pay for a used product. This is rarely beneficial to the general audio buyer/seller. Just MHO.
Jcbtubes- thanks for clarifying. Didn't sound totally out of line and made me wonder. Do you or anyone else know how the values in the Agon on-line "Bluebook" compare to the published book?
Original Julius Futterman OTL amps are the "Holy Grail" of tube amps due to their superb sound quality and rarity. I paid $1350 + shipping for a recently restored pair of H3AA's. No's 56 and 57. And last year's purchase of a Harvard Music Futterman single-chassis stereo OTL amp for $2500. Rare stuff and money well spent!