Value of Futterman Amps

I have a pair of Futteman H3aa's which I am looking to sell, but have no idea what they are worth. I am not looking to get top dollar or anything, just want to find a new home for them. They work fine. If anyone out there in audioland can give me a ballpark figure I'd be much obliged. Thanks Lance
lubachl
My 1999 Orion Bluebook lists two types of H3aa, the first is a dual mono pair made from 78-82 orig.retail 700, still showing a mint value of 460.00. The second H3aa listing is for a mono pair (not dual) made from 76 thru 80, original retail 1,000, still had a book value of 620.00 for a mint pair in 1999. Regards
Don Burner
I have nothing to say on topic, but thought and voted;nice of Dburner to respond. Glad I live here.
Lubachl- Just a reminder, the Blue Book is only to be used as a guide. It's intended to allow insurance companies to minimize the pay out due to loss. For the audio enthusiast, a product is valued more for what the market will bare. In the case of the Futterman H3aa, I've seen them priced at around 1500 to 1700 depending on the tubes (tube life, speares, etc...). Goodluck.
Anyone else out there have any insight into issue raised by Jctubes? I thought the motivation was to allow retailers to beat us down on trade-ins (just kidding about the retailers, but really want to know if anyone else can support Jctubes position).