Recommendations- Tuner/Preamp w/ pwrCkt

Hello everyone. I need to get a high quality tuner and preamp for the bedroom system. I would prefer a 1 box solution as there is just no space in there for separates. Also need the tuner/preamp to have the capability to turn on a power amp either via a 12 volt trigger or via a switched outlet. Oh yeah, also need a remote control. Does such a product exist? (Don't want a receiver or integrated, as I am liking the amp too much to get rid of it.)
john1in24a8b
Check out the Adcom GTP 450. It is discontinued now and replaced by the GTP 502. You can find a fairly new 450 for $250-350 or spring for a new 502 for about $525. Check out their web page for details.
Also Rotel RTC-940-AX, RTC-950-AX, and RTC-850. The last of these was discontinued in 1999 (940), so they would all be used. The 950 dates from 1992 to 1995, the 850 from 1988 to 1991.
Thanks for the suggestion. Those are great ideas, however, is there anything a little better than the standard Adcom/B&K/Rotel/Luxman/Parasound? If not, I may go with the Adcom. Any high end designs?
A few years ago, I had a Hafler 945 pre/tuner combo with all the specs you described. A nice little unit and I have spent enormous sums of money upgrading since then, but with very small incremental returns. One could easily be forgiven for bypassing these incremental returns, especially when the cost of obtaining something noticeably better is so much higher. FYI: I sold it to a friend for a couple hundred bucks. I think he is again upgrading and may be willing to part with it if you are interested. Good luck!
Alruhl, I am interested in the Halfer (but have not got around to signing up for Audiogon membership), can you email me with your email address, or the address of the person who has the 945?