Theta reliability?

I have had the original Casablanca(major software and hardware problems-been back to the factory twice). Casablanca II upgrade(software and hardware problems twice-been back to the factory twice-still there. I have had a brand new dealer loaner for 2 months-it also has developed major problems-cannot listen to it anymore. I bought the David transport, it has been back to the factory once. Still the drawer does not close far enough so some CD's rub. I like the engineering and the sound is great but is it just me or are Theta products just terribly unreliable?
brandt
I thought I had a problem with my theta miles I sent it back to them they tested it. It was fine And when I got it back did did a free software upgrade and wouldnt even charge me. I have a good exspereince with them. Great sounding gear also
I know that there are software bugs with the Casa 2.
Theta postponed all upgrades for a few months,
but they are taking orders again.

Pesumably the bugs are fixed.
My buddie's Gen VA dac had to go back once, but I own the Dreadnaught amp, and it has been problem free!
my new pro prime IIa was defective right out of the box. the dealer replacement and my data basic II have never skipped a beat. sorry to hear you're having problems.
I have owned a lot of Theta products over the last 8 years (Data II, Data III, Gen II, III, Va and Casablanca) and have had only one problem --with the Data II- that required it to go back to the factory.

It seems as though the more software they use (vs hardware) the more problems they have. (On the other hand, I have to reboot Windows 98 at least every two days !!!)