Wanted: Exceptional preamp w/remote

Is there such a thing? I want a CAT, but I want a remote too. Any suggestions? Thanks for you thoughts.
grandpoobah
The Tube Conrad Johnson Premier 17LS, and the Premier 16LS it replaced both have remotes. You cannot get much more high end than any of these preamps.
CAT ?? I have a champion pedigree Maine Coon Cat. Here name is Sugar Britches ("Sugarbrie"). She does not have a remote.
I am very happy with my Sonic Frontiers Line 3. It provides great performance and a great remote all for a very competitive price as compared to other vendor's models.
I have a CAT preamp with phono, it is by far the best preamp and phone stage I have heard in my system. I became tired of always getting up to change the volume. I read a review in The Absolute Sound on the Placette Remote Control. I bought one with the 30 day return policy from the company.I can not detect any loss of sound with the Placette, it is very transparent and really mates well with the CAT.Many CAT owners have this combination.Good luck, you just can't go wrong the CAT.It sounds wonderful and has great resale value.