Analogue or Digital sound level meter?

I was given a Radio Shack sound level meter and have heard conflicting reports as to which type is better, analogue or digital. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks.
bmpnyc
The meter from Radio Shack is the one I own as well. This is not a precision instrument, but can hardly be faulted considering the low selling price. I doubt that there is much difference in accuracy of the two models (digital / analog) The "slow" mode (where the viewer may easily follow the analog meter swing) is as easily interpreted as the lights on the digital model. With either one of these, the main use would be to test SPL in an automobile, surround sound levels balancing, and tests for ambient sound pressure levels to insure safety with long term exposure to work noise levels. For all these things, it is a great inexpensive tool.
I have used both and find the digital one much easier to use. Also, the test results are fascinating.
I also use the digital meter from Radio Shack. I've heard a lot of people say the analogue is the better meter but they (the shack) were out that day. The very helpful manager gave me a digital unit for the price of the analogue unit. Works for me.
Hi Bmpnyc, if you check back on your original post from yesterday I added a reply today that I hope clarifies what I meant. Sorry for the confusion. I found the thread under "RECENT DISCOURSE" last 48hrs on the forums page. Later...