Single-ended amps with Martin Logans

I own a pair of Aerius Martins and want to go for the singled ended amps has anyone out there tried this combo? I am considering Audio Electronics AE-1 Signature ( 5 watts ) or perhaps a Bottlehead ( 3.5 watts) Any other advice? I did listen to the new Klipsh and they sound great but really don't want to part with my Aerius at the same time I thik the sound would be better that my Aerius with my Rogue 88 that I'm using.
time
Trelja: I am sold on the SET sound, but always have a tendancy to look for an easy out before spending cash. I have even stupidly considered the SS Audio Refinment as a substitute for tubes. I have owned McIntosh, Eico and Dynaco push/pull amps and agree that SET's are a whole different ball game. Decware also has construction plans for little planar nearfied computer speakers that look fascinating since we may place the computer in the back bedroom. I wouldn't involve the computer into the equation, but would be sitting at it when in the room.
well I have to thank everyone for all the advice, I am still trying to figure out a way to at least try a single ended amp someone suggested a Unison that has 25 watts per channel, I did listen to the new small Klipsh's speakers they are really good, you see I have just remarried and plan on moving into my new home soon ( 14+15 living room) I do really love my Martins, yes I have some good nordost wires and interconnects and use the KT-88's in the Rogue, originally I sold my Audio Research LS-7 preamp with the intention to buying a Placette Passive Volume control but I bought a MSB DAC instead, has anyone tried the placette? Well thanks again Nick
Dekay, Your's was the first mention I've heard of Decware. Well, I just spent a couple of hours there, and it's an awesome site. It truly seems as though these guys now what they're doing!! Thanks.
SF: Check out bottlehead.com also if you have not been there. These seems to be the two cheap SET camps that divide the States at this time (will it never end). From what I gather at the SET forum at Audio Asylum (which is like studying the Torah) the Decware (cheapo) is more hifi re: sound stage and the likes and the Bottlehead monoblock (cheapos) are more in your face and may be more musical. Again they are entry level stuff but they look like a lot of fun and something to do. In another thread I read that Carl at this site has purchased the Bottlehead kits and hopefully he will post a review when they are up and running. I wonder how they sound with MIT cables?
Dekay: So Carl Eber studied the torah? oy vey! Nevertheless, that was a very funny post... "with MIT cables?" heh heh. You think he might have something to say about the Bottlehead? I'm sure, and I look forward to it. I was reading Gizmo's article in Listener, and I think I understand the seeming fact that SET amps are a religion. Gee, maybe they have a way to have their iron drive my 10Ts! Later.