Single-ended amps with Martin Logans

I own a pair of Aerius Martins and want to go for the singled ended amps has anyone out there tried this combo? I am considering Audio Electronics AE-1 Signature ( 5 watts ) or perhaps a Bottlehead ( 3.5 watts) Any other advice? I did listen to the new Klipsh and they sound great but really don't want to part with my Aerius at the same time I thik the sound would be better that my Aerius with my Rogue 88 that I'm using.
time
You can "do" anything you want. Like driving Thiels, Magnepans, Acoustats, Apogees, B & W Nautilus, and Martin Logans with SETs, OTLs, whatever. Whether or not it will be a good match is another story. In this case, it will not produce a whole lot of volume, bass, etc. In these situations, modest Jolida or NAD equipment with a $300 B & W, Mission, NHT, Paradigm, Polk, or PSB speaker often will sound better. So, a well thought out $1000 system CAN beat a poorly matched $5000(and up) system.
YOU MUST BE KIDDING!!! The only single ended amp that will drive those is a solid state Pass. I owned the Aerius. I also own and have owned many single ended triode tube amps. You need different speakers if you really want to experience single ended triodes.
yeah, all the other posts r right on. it's like your trying to power a neon with a honda lawnmower engine. (i might have used farraris and yugos in my analogy , but the aerius is no farrari. it may b closer 2 a yugo. but, like everything here, that's just my opinion, erudite as it may b.)
I am not very familiar with the impedenc characteristics of ML, but am quite familiar with Soundlab electro-stats. To my knowledge there are only two SET amps that will drive the Soundlabs and sound absolutely glorious: the Viva and the Wavac-833. Th Viva has something like 30 watts Class A while the Wavac has 100 watts. Both are terribly expensive: $24000 for the Viva and $38000 for th Wavac. I believe Albert Porter is selling a pair of the Viva's at a good price. Thats about it for real world SET amps to drive the demanding loads of an electrostat.
hi Nick, Listen to what Cornfedboy,Mikem and Treija have to say, they are correct. The sweet single-ended low watt tube sound you hope to hear is usually achieved with speakers that are 8 ohm and a high dB level.