What is your take on Mapleshade products

I've talked to the designer before and he seems to know what he is talking about. My only concern is he says they have compared their products to products costing 10 times as much and there products win out everytime. That sounds more like a sales pitch.
taters
sales pitch? you're kidding right? Anyway, after doing my homework (price being a factor, isn't it always?) I decided on having a rack built to my exact needs. Chris, the owner of Timbernation is a good guy and an amazing craftsman. Very reasonalbe prices and FREE delivery. Audiopoints and Herbies add a major price tag to the cost of my three shelf rack, but there is no way getting around that if you want Chris to build your rack. I had the Audiopoints drop shipped to Timbernation. I love the look and he will do the shelves to any size/thickness you want. I went with 2 inches thick, but four would have been better, but not with this wife.
I've bought and used their products as follows:

(i) The Mapleshafe Samson audio equipment rack/stand along with their brass footers. It/they worked relatively well, particularly for the CDP. I sold it cuz a dealer recommended custom made audio stand based on the Naim Fraim concept outperformed it. In the new setup there are no brass footers either as it sits on glass shelves. In fairness, the new audio stand has much much more expensive hardware sitting on it (cdp and integrated amp) in my new kit . I sam guessing that the higher up the $$ food chain one goes, the effects (and sensitivities) of ALL accesssories and tweaks become more dramatic.

(ii) I also bought their kiln-dried maple 4 inch platform with brass footers for the new CDP to sit on. It worked relatively well also; but again, the custom modded rack above outperformed it again. I now use it and the footers as an isolation base for my "B" kit.
I've bought their brass footers and maple platforms and have been happy with both.

Good luck
I am looking at both the double helix speaker cables and the strange looking interconnects. For the speaker cables, it seems they are bare wire only - no bannas or spades? I was wondering how they compare to dmn and anti cables. I am looking for strong and clear bass and lower mids, not too much focus on highs since my room and setup emphasize the treble. Also, on the interconnects, they look irresistible to cats and pretty delicate in terms of just a plastic bag and a thin wire. Any advice on this?

What voodoo products have you tested in your system to make such a claim?