anyone heard sony s9000es

Ordered one last week, Just wondering if anybody has heard it yet?
no_money
I have been thinking about chucking my CD gear for this machine and a new turntable, but this thread is pretty lukewarm. I thought I read in other threads (maybe another site?) that this component is the second coming -- amazing on everything even plain vanilla playback of CDs -- better than $10,000 CD players etc. Is this just a bunch of BS or are Sony employees infiltrating our beloved site??
In reading reviews everywhere before I bought, I concluded: 9000ES Video is the best--bar none. CD is similar to $1,000 CD only players. DVD audio is similar to $1,000 DVD players. SACD betters $10,000 CD players and turntables. The 5 year warranty is worth at least $150 extra. The difference when playing CDs between a $600 DVD player and the 9000ES is astonishing! It made me stop considering anything in the $600 price range. Even $600 players with DVD-Audio did not better CD play on the 9000ES. If SACD is not important to you, the $1,000 Pioneer DV-37 is a better buy. Slightly lessor video, but equal or better CD/DVD audio at a lower price.
Ymarttinjr, there is certainly one better DVD player, The Camelot Roundtable, but the 9000ES seems to be the best all around value, considering the SACD aspect.
I paid $1300 and I can't find anything close that sounds as good. I read a review that concluded that the CD play of the Pioneer 37 ($1000 list) was but smoother than the CD Sony, but that Pioneer could not match the Sony SACD play. The Pioneer 37 does not have SACD or DVD-Audio.