Rowland/Levinson preamp

Which preamp would you recommend to match Rowland 10 AND Levinson 335 (not at the same time) --- Synergy or 380S?
jacpiiif41e
I have owned the 380s and thought it was GREAT!!! I do not know much about Synergy. I would assume that going with Levinson your resale would be better if that matters to you.
I have no experience with the Rowland but I find the 380S a bit too dark. HOwever, I still own a 39 380S 333 as my "reference" Sssssolid SSSStttate system, as Levinson seems to make the most non-tiring and non ear-piercing SOlid State stuff.
it's really pretty simple: the jrdg amp will sound best with the jrdg pre; same for the levinson. i'd most assuredly not recommend mixing and matching. these products are very different from one another, sonically and otherwise. BTW, it just ain't so that levinson holds its value better than jrdg.
I agree that for optimal results, mixing and matching won't work well. But I can get only one pre-amp at this time. So which of Synergy and 380S would be better-matched overall with my system if I have both Rowland 10 and Levinson 335?