Anyone ever use Spectral without MIT?

I know that Spectral mandates that their amps be used with their preamps and MIT cables in order to have warrenty on it. Has anyone ever tried a Spectral amp without their matching preamp or MIT cables such as with a Wadia's digital output into a Spectral amp?
tbonephile
Kacz, anyone who has a clue in this hobby dislikes Spectral. Most Spectral gear is significantly overpriced and sounds like hi-fi, not music. If I want hi-fi, I can simply buy inexpensive gear and save thousands of dollars. Your reaction to my comments suggests that you currently have Spectral junk that you are trying to unload.
Trraudio, you must be an idiot. Spectral is one of the worst values in all of audio, unless you like your music to sound like the inside of a Spectral component looks. Better sell that junk fast before the few idiots who might buy it wake up!
OK PHILL take it easy. I don't have spectral gear. They probably wouldn't be a good match for my thiels. But I have heard there stuff and still think it sounds amazing when matched correctly.
Geez Phill, I have neither Thiels or Spectral, so stick a pacifier in it unless you can directly answer Tbonephile's question. Or would be too ADULT for you?