M/F A3 Int. Amp. What are you running...

I am considering the purcahse of this amp, and I was wondering if any one out there would like to share their thoughts on what equipment they are using with this amp. I am thinking about an entire system, as it,s time for change. Thx fr
fruizmontc7ae
I have the following components: 1.MF A3 Integrated 2.Denon 1650 cd 3.Alon II Mk I speakers 4.Homegrown audio silver cables 5.Tara labs bi wire. I would like to say I could not be happier with the Alons,and the MF integrated.This amp is astounding for the money.I also favor the soundstage and air of the Alons.I would recommend you try the A3 CD.I can't afford it this minute or I would buy it, given my satisfaction with the integrated.The denon has great bass,but lacks air in comparison to the best players I have heard. Tracer
I own several MF amps, including A3, if you read Sam Tellig Stereophile review of A300, you know it sounds beautiful with any system. You can improve sound significantly by tossing generic power cord and replacing with inexpensive aftermarket cord like HT Pro-AC11 or PowerSnakes SideWinder, also take advantage of pre-amp out RCAs and bi-amp with another MF amp, nothing could be easier, this also simplifies bi-wiring with double runs of speaker cable (I use AP Oval 9)...regards Sam..... my collection may become larger with new MF A3cr amp & Pre-amp